That's because there's so much to do. In addition to owning the shop, you may also wear the hats of groomer, accountant, marketing strategist and business manager. When cash flow is tight, it means you likely have to do it all yourself leaving you overwhelmed and frustrated. That's precisely why the Splash and Dash for Dogs system was developed.
If you have just $1200, you could easily watch your grooming salon:
- Increase foot traffic by an average of 25%
- Raise profits by up to 30%
- Gain new customers every month
- Offer exclusive services no one else in your market can offer
- Make up to $5,000 a month in steady monthly income
The same way independently owned fast-food restaurants or gyms operate. You'll be able to compete with the big boys because you have the backing of an established, successful national company. That means you get:
- market-tested services
- complete training
- proprietary software
- personal coaching
- monthly support
- much more
...making it drastically easier to not only survive, but also to thrive!
Yes, if you...
- already own your own grooming business. (You will retain 100% ownership.)
- hold your breath each month praying you'll have enough to cover the bills.
- are scared when big box stores like Petbarn or PETStock open locations nearby.
- wish you could take a week off, but don't see that happening anytime soon.
Stop living week-to-week! Join a nationwide force of pet shop owners who've discovered the smart and profitable way to do business.